25 Interesting Facts about the Mind
35 Interesting Facts about the Mind
1. If there is a lack of oxygen in the brain for 5 to 10 minutes it can be damaged forever.
2. The brain is only 2% of the whole body, but uses 20% of blood and oxygen alone.
3. Our brain continues to grow until the age of 40.
4. 60% of our brain has fat, so it is the body’s fattest organ.
5. Our half brain can be removed from surgery and this will not affect our memories.
6. The children who learn two languages before being five years old, their brain structure changes slightly.
7. 10% of brain use is also not true, but all the parts of the brain have different functions.
8. The first mention about brain is found by Sumer 6000 years ago.
9. Staying in sweat for 90 minutes you can become a psyco.
10. A few years of childhood we do not remember because “HIPPOCAMPUS” is not developed until that time, it is necessary to remember something.
11. Small children sleep more because their brain uses 50% glucose made by their body.
12. At the age of 2, there are more Brain cells than any age.
13. If you had drunk alcohol the previous night and now you do not remember anything then it does not mean that you have forgotten all this, but after drinking more alcohol, the man does not remember anything new.
14. One day we get 70,000 views in our brain, and 70% of these thoughts are negative (inverted).
15. Our half genes tell about the texture of the brain and the remaining half genes tell about the entire body.
16. If you work long hours on your smartphone then your risk of developing tumour increases.
17. If the size of the body is kept in mind then the mind of a human is bigger than all the animals. The size of the elephant’s brain is only 0.15% compared to its body, but 2% of human beings
18. A live mind is very soft and can be cut easily with a knife.
19. When we have an anger or a rejection, our brain feels exactly the same as if it hurt.
20. Right brain / Left brain are nothing but these are just a myth. The whole mind collectively the work.
21. Chocolate carries the waves in the brain that make people feel relaxed.
22. The house in which there are more battles, the children of that house have the same effect on the minds of the war soldiers.
23. TV In the process of seeing, there is very little use of mind and hence it does not develop the brains of children early. Children’s brains develop more than reading stories and listening, because reading books makes the children more imaginative.
24. Every time we learn something new, new wrinkles develop in the brain, and this wrinkle is the right measure of IQ.
25. If you persuade yourself that we have taken good sleep, our brain also considers this thing.